Random Facts About Me
- I’m studying Public Health at Indiana University
- I am mostly Mexican, but have a good mix of other nationalities too.
- I would do almost anything for my friends. Now don’t get “friends” confused with “acquaintances”. I only have a handful of people I would consider friends. The rest are just people I know.
- My family means everything to me. They come before anything, including myself.
- I don’t like to debate. I have my own beliefs and opinions and you have yours. End of story.
- I love sports. Every part of it. Whether it’s being a part of a team or cheering one on.
- I think way too much and over-analyze things a lot.
- I want to travel the world. The list starts with Scotland, England, Australia, and Ireland.
To Be Continued…